Experimental Tools for Artists and Creativity
new watercolor paint program
Fluid & Liquid Sandboxes
fluid simulation sandbox
partice water simulation
Realtime Motion Effects
magic sparks effect
experimental fluid game
Particles & Attractors
gravity fields in 3D space
magnetic fields visualisation
cloth simulation with wind force
simulation of walking legs
cloth connected to ball king
This is my experimental research in field of art, graphics, math, physics...
I have fun to mix different subjects together and finding a new ways of expression.
Some of them have great usage in new medias, production or simulations, some of them are just for fun. :)
Experiments are created in Processing or Flash.
Processing is a great open source programming language for artists. It is simple and creative tool based on Java and has fantastic support.
Most of these applications are interactive and processor intensive, so please close unnecessary browser tabs.
If Java applet is not running in a browser window try to:
1. reload page and wait a while, if it doesn't help,
2. delete browsers cache and restart browser, if this doesn't help,
3. download latest Java from here for your system or manually from here for all operating systems and reload page.
If you are using Windows and Java is correctly installed on system, this website must be selected as exception in Java security tab. These java experiments are certified and secure.
1. Go to Start -> Control panel -> Java.
2. Select security tab, and click "Edit site List".
3. Add "http://www.escapemotions.com" to Exception Site List and click "OK".
4. Reload www.escapemotions.com website in the browser.