A new version of Rebelle 5 is out! Rebelle 5.1.5 is bringing some useful fixes and changes. The update is available for download from your Community profile or directly from the software and is free for all Rebelle 5 users.
What has been fixed in Rebelle 5.1.5:
- Color in the color picker with 'Mix mode' wasn't reset properly
- Line Smoothing settings (Pressure / Position smoothing,...) from Preferences were overriding Line Smoothing parameters saved in the brush presets
- Oil strokes could have black edges in 'Paint mode'
- Fixed color artifacts in the brush
- Fixed icon in the "Volume Presets" panel when a new preset was created
- Other minor bug fixes
Rebelle 5.1.5 also brings a new type of license - Rebelle 5 Personal. More information can be found in the previous blog post.
Go ahead and download the latest update from your Community account. After you log in, go to 'My Profile' > 'Purchases' - you will see the download links for Rebelle 5.1.5 there.
You can access the download links to the update also from within Rebelle 5, just go to the menu Help > Update to 5.1.5. This update is free for all Rebelle 5 users.
Your Escape Motions Team
Cover image Wide sunset by Pete2007