Did you like the tutorials from our last challenge? We surely did and would love to see more. Do you enjoy creating figures, using Rebelle watercolors, or rather mixing different wet and dry media? Join our new challenge and share your tips and tricks with fellow artists. We can't wait to see your entry!
Thanks to all participants who submitted their tutorial in the previous challenge. Now is the time for another challenge! Choose one of the themes below, create your own tutorials, share them with fellow Rebelle users and get a chance to win. We will reward the best three videos with a total of US $1,200! The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website.
1st Prize: US $500
2nd Prize: US $400
3rd Prize: US $300
Theme 1: Painting with Watercolors
Do you have useful tips for those who are just discovering watercolors or transitioning from traditional to digital painting? Share your approach and help someone else use Rebelle watercolors to the fullest.
Theme 2: Mixed Media Painting
If you like to combine different wet and dry media while creating your art, this theme is perfect for you! Make a tutorial video, painting a portrait, landscape, or anything you like.
Theme 3: Figurative Composition
Do you enjoy creating realistic or fantasy figurative compositions placed in natural, urban, or fictional environments? Create your own tutorial and share your skills with fellow artists.
Entry Period: April 26 – May 10, 2022
We will announce the winners on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, via newsletter. Subscribe to find out who the winners are.
How to Submit Your Entry
Choose one of the themes above and create a video tutorial using Rebelle 4, Rebelle 5, or Rebelle 5 Pro. Video can be narrated in any language. Always add English subtitles to the video.
To submit your entry, fill out this form with details of your tutorial video and your contact information. We will use the contact information to reach out in case you are selected for a reward.
- Create a tutorial video following one of our themes in Rebelle 4, Rebelle 5, or Rebelle 5 Pro. Theme 1 tutorial needs to be created in the latest Rebelle 5 or Rebelle 5 Pro only.
- Only tutorials that are newly published during the submission period will be eligible. Videos that have already been published cannot be accepted for the monthly contest.
- You may post your tutorial video in any language. English subtitles need to be added to the video.
- Please present the theme you choose at the beginning of the video.
- Video should be a minimum of 5 minutes long. Add narration, background music, and subtitles to make the content easier to understand.
- Make sure, you have the right to use the images, music, and any components of the video you enter the challenge with. Ensure that there are no third-party rights or the credits are properly listed and follow the regulations of YouTube. Submitting the entry, you confirm that you are fully responsible for your uploaded content.
- You may use the Rebelle logo in the thumbnail of the video. Please note that use of the logo will have no impact on the judging of the submission.
- When using our logos, please note that:
You may not alter the logo in any way, including changing the aspect ratio or dimensions, altering the color, gradients, or patterns, or cropping, or flipping the logo.
- To submit your entry, fill out the form with your contact information and more details on the video. Registered Community account on Escape Motions website is a requirement for the submission.
- If submitting more than one entry, each video needs to be submitted separately.
- Winning entries will be announced via newsletter within 7 days from the submission period closing. The winners will be contacted via email.
- The content of all entries may be used by Escape Motions and its affiliates to promote Escape Motions products.
- The best tutorials will be promoted on Escape Motions' YouTube, social media channels, newsletter, and our website.
- If winning the reward, the prize money will be transferred to a PayPal or bank account after issuing an invoice to Escape Motions.
Are you ready to share your skills, tips, and tricks with fellow creatives? Do not wait any longer and start creating your own video tutorials. We can't wait to see your submissions. Enter now!
Escape Motions Team
Image Courtesy: Georg Ireland, Wesley Gardner